Oh dear another problem... and this makes no sense...

By Captain Harlock, in Rogue Trader Rules Questions

Right. Ive downgraded my initial ambitions of taking on the outerdark with a mighty....frigate. No matter a light cruiser was always going to be a pain to service. So I start adding in the seential components thinking ahead how I can get optional components that can match my ships quirks (wrothful and a former spacehulk junk).

Great... lets arm this fine ship... I want a Titanforge lance for this vessel...

Oh. Hang on Both Frigates types have only two dorsal weapon slots... I cant fit a lance weapon on a military vessel.

I wracked my brain round this. It definetly says in the rulebook that on frigate type of ships or lower I can only fit a lance if it has a prow weapon slot...

So a raider dodgy raider with a tiny plasma drive and a retro-fitted decomisioned cargo ship can mount a fearsome prow lance but a frigate cannot...

Surely a mistake in the STC template or a perculiarity of this quandrant of space...

I ma reading this right yes? I dont want to come across as whining. If I have to mount just macrocannons I want to be sure...

Take the Sword hull and switch one slot to prow slot