Grimm in print?

By FrigginCaller, in Grimm RPG

How do you get your hands on a copy?

Well, it's kind of complicated now, so listen up:

1. Open your eyes. Stretch a little, then get out of bed.

2. Go to the bathroom. Wash your hands, then wash your face(You will feel better). Shave if you need to. Brush your teeth well.

3. Take of your cloths and wear new ones. It is advisble that you put on your shoes now.

4. Take out a box of cereal, a bowl, and a carton of milk. Put some cereal IN the bowl, adding some sugar if you are less into the all health stuff. Pour some milk. Use a spoon to eat the cereal.

5. Take any medicines you might be needing to take daily, such as Ritalin, Insuline, etc.

6. Take a cell phone, a fruity energy bar, your keys and your wallet(Make sure to put about thirty bucks in it). Put on your watch, it is alwayes good to know what time is it.

7. Say good morning and good bye to your parants/brothers/girlfriend/cat/rat.

8. If it is within walking distance, start walking in the general direction of the nearest bookstore or gaming supplies store. If not, use the bus.

9. Open the door and enter. Dodge life sized plastic statue of Eragon.

10. Look for a large, colourful book called "Grimm" on one of the shelves. Take it.

11. Go to the shopkeeper, say "Good day", ask how's going, and tell him that you want to buy the book.

12. Give him some of the money you took, and say "Thank you". Go out, once again dodging Eragon.

13. If you have some change, I would advice you to buy one ball of your favorite flavour of ice cream.

14. Go back home.

Congratulations! You have bought Grimm. You may start reading now. Enjoy.

Despite your sarcasm, I'm sure you realize that I was asking if the book was still in print. If my local store had it, I would buy it. Please don't troll me just to get your post number up. Was just looking for guidance.

Sorry. Had a bad day. Could not resist some sarcasm.

Anyway, yes, Grimm is still in print. Go get it now, basically.

TROLL!?! Where? I hate trolls....they scare me but not as bad as ogres. Man you need to lighten up lol especially on a Grimm forum lengua.gif You don't want to end up like Wendy DO YOU!? All grown up.

jokes aside

These have copies.

http://www.coolstuffinc.com/main_RPG.php?viewType=view%20Role%20Playing%20Games&fp=Acc-FFGGrimm#Grimm RPG

http://www.amazon.com/Grimm-Roleplaying-Fantasy-Flight-Games/dp/1589942159/ref=sr_1_6?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1255770731&sr=8-6

Enjoy and welcome to the whimsical world of Grimm.

The Alchemist said:

10. Look for a large, colourful book called "Grimm" on one of the shelves. Take it.

11. Go to the shopkeeper, say "Good day", ask how's going, and tell him that you want to buy the book.

12. Give him some of the money you took, and say "Thank you". Go out, once again dodging Eragon.

13. If you have some change, I would advice you to buy one ball of your favorite flavour of ice cream.

14. Go back home.

Congratulations! You have bought Grimm. You may start reading now. Enjoy.

Alchemist, there is a problem with the step 10. I have done exactly as you have prescribed, but I didn't see the book Grimm, and I could not have picked that up. I have exited the shop, and re-entered it a few times, but still to no avail. I've even repeated the procedure from the step one, and I still had problems with that step 10. Am I doing anything wrong?

Have you tried restarting the store?

This comment forced me to post. I giggled.

I think I may have stupidly sold my copy to 2nd & Charles. I can't find it anywhere.