P'an Ku Trollin`

By Magus Black, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Now I know we cant currently get to the AEG Forums at the current time but in a bit of retrospect I just had a sudden thought about the last story involving a Fourth-Wall Breaking P'an Ku and the current Emperor Seikein.

…In particular at the end when the Rokugan Deadpool decides to scribble on the walls of the Imperial Palace and leave them a symbol of their “Quote Salvation End Quote“.

Was that symbol perhaps Fantasy Flight games symbol, or perhaps a collection of FFG’s game-lines, and that the sudden departure of AEG was hinted at via this story. Which would mean that the could say they ‘did’ in fact tell us in a roundabout manner of their changing of hands and that we ‘should’ of saw it coming.

I have this odd feeling that the Mad Dragon wasn’t just trolling the Emperor now.

Well, the spiral dragon dealie was based on the art for Victory Through Deference (a reference to how Seiken "beat" the Mad Dragon)

Ah good to know, I was worried that AEG had pulled a fast on us all.

Aeg "pulled a fast" on us by disabling ability to contact them on AEG Facebook page few days before it happened (8th of the current month, I think).

P'an Ku is a mad dragon. Of course he trolled the entire empire.

And then Seiken wakes from the dream "for real this time" and find out Onyx never happened.

Since we are talking getting trolled by alderac, is FFG doing april fool's jests or is that something we have no longer now?

Aeg "pulled a fast" on us by disabling ability to contact them on AEG Facebook page few days before it happened (8th of the current month, I think).

I thought they were trolling me since around the release of Lotus Edition. But then I trolled them back and found 100's of other games to play among the table and digital avenues. I noticed more and more players disappear around this time. I guess the dollar speaks for all. It will speak for me in 2017 unless FFG really makes some huge blunders.