Legend of the Five Rings Forum Avatars Now Available

By FFGEvan, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Hello, Legend of the Five Rings forum community!

We have now updated the available forum avatars. You should be able to access nine new Legend of the Five Rings avatars, depicting the mons of the nine clans featured in the Legend of the Five Rings CCG.

Enjoy!

FFG Forum Moderator

Awesome, thanks!

Wooh

It's a good day!

Thank you! Perhaps consider also including the minor clan mons as well as the imperial family mon?

Thank you!

Perhaps also Brotherhood "mon"?

One thing at a time. Let's just appreciate getting to fly our gang signs for now.

Thanks for the update for us this quickly.

Thanks for the update for us this quickly.

I'm super impressed they had this up before the end of the month, much less on the Monday after the announcement.

I want my Mirumoto Taikishi avatar ;.; Even has my freakin' name on the border of the card >.>

OK, now I think they should take the avatars away again and wait until they have some more art picked out. With only one per Clan it is really rough keeping track of who is posting. :P

Awesome. :D

OK, now I think they should take the avatars away again and wait until they have some more art picked out. With only one per Clan it is really rough keeping track of who is posting. :P

Don't take away our Happy, Chris. :lol:

Edited by Coyote Walks

Oh thanks, I feel so much less naked now.

I don't mind if you can not tell all the new L5R folks here apart, the only one you have to remember is me! And best to give plenty of likes, so I stay happy and don't start going around and challenge people to duels or such thing... But I have to say, I admire your courage to tell the people who walk here around with their three foot razor blades that they are all the same to you. ^_^

That is a step in the right direction.

Testy test... * looks

That was pretty quick. I am impressed :)

rarw!

Thank you very much!

Impressed at the speed of this as well. Good show.

Thanks a lot :)

One thing at a time. Let's just appreciate getting to fly our gang signs for now.

I can't fly my true gang sign until we get a Sparrow mon :/

Thank you for putting up the avatar at such speeds. :)