POLL - How many LCGs are you following?

By Julia, in General Discussion

Lord of the Rings

Warhammer Quest ACG - how awesome would that be :ph34r:

GoT and Star Wars are my big games .... I played GoT 1.0 from it's LCG inception but started to only play it on a casual basis because I wanted to focus on Star Wars LCG (which I also have been playing since it started). However, with the must needed revitalization of GoT with the rules/mechanic upgrades I am full in on BOTH GoT 2.0 and SWLCG at the competitive level. I casually play WH40K: Conquest LCG with friends, but stopped buying the stuff after the newest deluxe pack (BECAUSE OF GoT 2.0, lol).

And I know it isn't what you asked but figured I would also state that I am all the way into Star Wars Armada and X-Wing. Which is why I will not be getting into any other LCGs.

Edited by GoldCrow18

AGOT 1.0 & 2.0

Star Wars

I own NetRunner but haven't even learned the rules.

Also want to learn/buy LotR but haven't pulled the trigger.

Edited by JJGlyph

AGOT 2.0 now & L5R when it releases in 2017

Star Wars, Lord of the rings, Android Netrunner, Warhammer 40k Conquest (considering dropping), A Game of Thrones 2.0, Call of Cthulhu.

LOTR, AGoT2, Star Wars and Netrunner, so four at this moment.

It seems that Netrunner and Star Wars are getting to not so actively followed gategory.

Lets see what happens, when Legend of Five rings arrive. I like the theme, but not sure, if I pull the trigger. I did own a quite a bid bunch of them earlier, but did get rid of them some time ago.

KbNRaQa.jpg

Lord of the Rings. I tried keeping up with AGoT (2nd Ed.) and Warhammer Conquest and SW LCG but honestly the marketing strategy for these is self-defeating when you have to buy multiples of deluxe sets to play competitively. So I gave up on SW and Warhammer.

AGOT (Now 2.0) and Lord of the Rings

The only game that matters.

And probably L5R unless it changes TOO drastically in FFG's hands.

THIS IS A DEAD THREAD. DO NOT RESURRECT IT.

That is not dead which can eternally appear on the first page.

He is ever on the prowl, in search of delicious necroposts which he might devour...

Game of Thrones 2e and Warhammer Conquest.

Was into LotR but kinda gave up on it.