POLL - How many LCGs are you following?

By Julia, in General Discussion

(sorry for cross-posting; if you've answered this already on a different board, please do not re-enter your data; I'll be keeping count of the results, and not of the name of the voters)

As per subject; it'd be interesting to see whether people tend to specialize (one or two games max) or to follow the scene in a wider way.

So, if you don't mind, list below the LCGs you're regularly following (no need to buy new packs as soon as they are out; let's say you have at least 70% of the existing material).

If enough answer, I could do some (possibly interesting) statistics

AGOT and Netrunner

Netrunner and aGoT 2.0

AGOT (Now 2.0) and Lord of the Rings

AGOT 2.0 and quite probably L5R once FFG releases it in 2017

AGoT 2.0, Netrunner, and picking up LotR next month.

AGoT 2.0 and Conquest

AGoT 2.0, Star Wars, and Lord of the Rings

AGoT and it feels like I've been waiting for this forever, heh. :P

AGoT 2.0, LOTR, Star Wars, The new Warhammer ACG (even though not LCG)

AGoT 2.0, Netrunner, L5R and unfortunatly for my wallet considering LOTR and Star Wars

AGoT2 and Star Wars.

The Lord of the Rings and Star Wars.

Follow Lord of the Rings pretty consistently--I have all the Deluxe and Saga expansions and the GenCon quests as well as all the Adventure Packs through Wastes of Eriador.

Also have Star Wars and Netrunner through the first 2 cycles of Data and Force Packs (plus Edge of Darkness for SW) but stopped after that. Mostly play 2-player with my girlfriend or a friend so that cardpool has been more than enough to play around in and I haven't felt a need to dig any deeper yet. Might feel differently if I played more competitively.

Don't know yet if I'll be following A Game of Thrones 2.0 after the first cycle of Chapter Packs...will just have to see how it clicks for us.

star wars(full)

conquest(full)

agot 2.0(full)

cthulhu(all but one box expansion and only a couple of the asylum packs yet)

netrunner(75% +)

lotr(sporadically)

Agot 2/0 bought 2 core sets.

Interestingly I got burned collecting CCGs back in the day to completion (Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings by Decipher) so I spent a fortune completing the sets. I lost my player pool as it was really difficult to get new players to buy into it. I ended up selling everything on eBay and have stuck to board gaming ever since.

This is my first foray into LCGs and am looking forward to never having to chase rare cards again. AGOT revamp was what enticed me back into the card-flopper side of hobby gaming.

Agot 2/0 bought 2 core sets.

Interestingly I got burned collecting CCGs back in the day to completion (Star Wars and the Lord of the Rings by Decipher) so I spent a fortune completing the sets. I lost my player pool as it was really difficult to get new players to buy into it. I ended up selling everything on eBay and have stuck to board gaming ever since.

This is my first foray into LCGs and am looking forward to never having to chase rare cards again. AGOT revamp was what enticed me back into the card-flopper side of hobby gaming.

If you like the format, there is a lot of good content in the LCGs. And even one or two cycles of packs really does give a wide enough cardpool for a lot of great deck building--I don't think you really NEED to follow them forever. I mean, yeah, everyone likes more and better cards but ultimately if you don't play A TON then that cardpool is still deep enough for a lot of variety.

Lord of the Rings is the one LCG that I think really rewards completionist collecting due to AP's introducing new coop quests that follow a (simple) story.

Too late, bought my third core set!

Agot 2.0

I play net runner on occasion have bought 3 expansions don't plan on buying more so don't know wether to count it

GOT 2.0.

Sold my Netrunner stuff - had owned 2 cores and first cycle for over 12 months and probably only played 10ish games. Found it too intense, stressful and bluffing is not a strong point of mine.

I also play and collect X-Wing, Imperial Assault and Armada and have boardgame collection of around 50 games.

GoT 2E is my first LCG

Somehow I missed this on the LOTR forum so this seems out of place but...

Just LOTR for me!

Recently picked up AGoT 2nd ed Core box.

I have everything released (in Britain) to date for Netrunner, StarWars & 40k Conquest.

I have complete* collections of Warhammer Invasion and (with the recent arrival of the Hastur deluxe set) Call of Cthulhu. Since CoC is now officially completed I suppose I am technically 'only' following 4 (though playing 6!)

*Complete in the sense I have at least one of each product/card - I still need 1 Winvasion Core and a some of the earlier asylum/battle packs to have 3x everything as my copies of them are from back when they were sold as 40's rather than 60's. To be honest I don't even feel a burning need to get 3 x everything, but I probably will :P

aGoT 2.0 and SW. No other.

No other cardgames but...

I also have vast collections of miniatures like Dystopian Wars, WHFB (R.I.P.), 40K, Warmaster, Epic 40K, FoW, X-wing and Armada. And then there is boardgames. Of all sorts.

"You do not stop playing because you grow old. You grow old when you stop playing..."

A Game of Thrones 2.0 is my main game (as 1.0 was) and I also play Lord of the Rings.

I've bought product for all the other LCGs over the years, but have since stopped to focus on other things. I do have some Dice Masters and some Vs. System, since Marvel is my favorite license, but I don't ever intend to play those more than casually.