POLL - How many LCGs are you following?

By Julia, in Star Wars: The Card Game

(sorry for cross-posting; if you've answered this already on a different board, please do not re-enter your data; I'll be keeping count of the results, and not of the name of the voters)

As per subject; it'd be interesting to see whether people tend to specialize (one or two games max) or to follow the scene in a wider way.

So, if you don't mind, list below the LCGs you're regularly following (no need to buy new packs as soon as they are out; let's say you have at least 70% of the existing material).

If enough answer, I could do some (possibly interesting) statistics

EDIT: I'll close the poll and collect the data on September, 25th.

Edited by Julia

Just one. It had been 2 before they stopped Invasion, bet even then I wasn't really that heavy into it.

Just one. Have considered others, but never actually picked them up.

At my high point I followed three: LOTR, AGOT, and SW.

The AGOT reboot was too much for me (after having been into 1.0 since the beginning). I'm not buying into 2.0.

SW started out really well, but some odd/poor design and a dwindling scene has me idle; I haven't bought any cards in a while.

LOTR is amazing and I will follow it always.

I am excited for the new Warhammer Quest game (yes, I know it's not an LCG).

To get my competitive fix I have reverted back to occasionally drafting MTG (which I had played for a long time before moving to LCGs).

(sorry for cross-posting; if you've answered this already on a different board, please do not re-enter your data; I'll be keeping count of the results, and not of the name of the voters)

As per subject; it'd be interesting to see whether people tend to specialize (one or two games max) or to follow the scene in a wider way.

So, if you don't mind, list below the LCGs you're regularly following (no need to buy new packs as soon as they are out; let's say you have at least 70% of the existing material).

At the moment I am getting very close to investing in Star Wars, for old-times sake Julia do you want to put in a bid for any credit in convincing me one way or the other? hehe :)

Only one at the moment, but I plan on getting into Thrones 2.0 as well.

At the moment I am getting very close to investing in Star Wars, for old-times sake Julia do you want to put in a bid for any credit in convincing me one way or the other? hehe :)

LOL. Should ask for royalties :whistle:

I can't talk that much about SW, tho: I collect it, but I played consistently only up to Edge of Darkness / the first cycle of Force Packs; then, I simply didn't have the time to play other than casual :-/

(bummer, I need a retainer :D )