What about the L5R Forums?

By thimacek, in Legend of the Five Rings: The Card Game

Yeah, just noticed it. In fact, the only part related to L5R deals with events, Koteis and the Card Game in general. Nothing for the RPG so far, and no Setting or Story forums.

Maybe they'll come back in time.

But hey, at least the Doomtown forum is back - I suppose Doomtown players may have been annoyed by their forum disappearing due to the sale of ANOTHER line.

If I were a Doomtown player, I'd have been good and furious.

Announcement up on the AEG forums. No single word about the RPG forums - except if we consider that " We may open others, but we're pretty much committed to consulting Fantasy Flight on things that aren't clearly and exclusively related to the CCG " is all they have to say about the RPG forums. I do hope not.

From the announcement on the FaceBook.

You may have noticed that we've reopened some of the AEG forums. We may open others, but we're pretty much committed to consulting Fantasy Flight on things that aren't clearly and exclusively related to the CCG (which is why we've opened part of Events, and the CCG Rules forum). We'll announce if/when we open any more forums.
As for other outstanding items i.e. releasing Evil Portents, releasing PDFs of what would have been upcoming sets, etc. we're still working on those. The PDFs will probably be fine, but the cards will probably have no art, as it all belongs to FFG. We're just waiting for final senior management approval on the plan for Evil Portents. Once more, your patience and understanding is REALLY appreciated.

The main Focus of the Forums opened was to Make sure to provide as Much support as possible to the TO's in the Middle of their Respective season's... Both Fall Kotei and Sheriff.

As mentioned other Forums will Open back up as AEG works through the Processes they have started with FFG.

We as Moderators ask that you Respect each forums Boundaries and Post only Items appropriate to that specific forum. Other posts will be Removed as Off topic..