Next set

By Cmd Torch, in Wings of War (WWI)

When is set 3 do out?

Set 3 of the plane miniatures is due out early December. So look for them I'd say by next weekend. if not then, then by Christmas.

They make great christmas gifts... so tell everyone you want them for christmas! I know I am going to. then what I don't get, I'll just by afterwards.

I'm looking forward to getting the two new two seaters, but they all look kind of cool. I predict that my wife will be rolling her eyes again gui%C3%B1o.gif

(by the way, is it just me, or does that smiley thats on its back laughing look like it's doing something dubious)

I think they have missed the boat by leaving the release date so late before Christmas. With the post as it is I doubt that many will get through in time even if they came out tomorrow. Also the lack of pre release info from the firm is very poor. They should be whipping up a frenzy of interest by now. Very poor marketing stratergy.

Flying Officer Kyte said:

I think they have missed the boat by leaving the release date so late before Christmas. With the post as it is I doubt that many will get through in time even if they came out tomorrow. Also the lack of pre release info from the firm is very poor. They should be whipping up a frenzy of interest by now. Very poor marketing stratergy.

I kinda miss the "Upcoming" section off the main page. I have no idea how close, or not close, the mini's are to hitting the shops.

Game Outfitter has changed thier website from a November release to a January one.

I've also heard that once it's announced from Fantasy Flight Games, that it's actually an 8 month wait... which means that we've got 6 more months to go!

At this rate I'll be dead before series four comes out!

Flying Officer Kyte said:

At this rate I'll be dead before series four comes out!

Just think, set III; they'll make great Christmas gifts...for 2009! partido_risa.gif

Hey...I just noticed...what the hell s that smiley doing! sorpresa.gif

I want my Hanriot HD.1, darn it! :)

kaufschtick said:

Hey...I just noticed...what the hell s that smiley doing! sorpresa.gif

Oh good, It's not just me.

Wasn't the next box to be released going to include rules for bombers? (I heard it was to be called giants in the sky, or something along those lines.) I already play with a gotha, I'd be curious to see how far off the official rules my homecooked stats are.

We keep getting closer to Christmas and no news. Somebobody has to know something! Is Set 3 on its way? Is the Balloon Busters box far behind?

lingster said:

Game Outfitter has changed thier website from a November release to a January one.

I've also heard that once it's announced from Fantasy Flight Games, that it's actually an 8 month wait... which means that we've got 6 more months to go!

If LUCKY We have been waiting for Tannhauser Novgorod for about a year...

I had heard that Series 3 has landed in the US at FFG warehouse and is being shipped to retailers.

So I'd say next month is a good bet!