Drawing cards query

By The Hunter, in Talisman Rules Questions

It seems some card decks can only be affected by abilities once they've been drawn and placed on the board (such as Dragon cards and the Tunnel, Bridge and Harbinger decks).

Just wondering if it also includes drawing extra cards.

For example: Can the Highlander draw an extra Harbinger card?

If Prophesy is in effect, or a character has the Fiend Slayer, can an extra Bridge or Harbinger card be drawn?

What about Tunnel cards considering the spaces say "Search the Tunnels" and "Take the top 3 Tunnel cards"?

(In all these examples I mentioned, I know it can't apply to Dragon cards because their instructions/abilities refer only to board spaces)

Hi... I think you just need to check if the ability says "Adventure Card."

Adventure, Dungeon, Highland, City, and Woodland Cards all count as Adventure Cards even when on the deck.

Purchase, Talisman, Treasure, Relic, Dragon, Wanted Poster, Armoury, Magic Emporium, Stables, Potion, Pet, Nether, Bridge, Tunnel, and Harbinger Cards count as Adventure Cards when they are faceup on the board, but not when they are facedown on their decks.

So those abilities you mention, if they refer to drawing extra "Adventure Cards," can be used for the five Adventure decks but not any of the other ones.

Thought so.

Me and a friend had a game with the Harbinger expansion and he was the Highlander.

The question was raised and I that an extra Harbinger card can't be drawn.

Thanks.