Rokkit launcha + Nazdregs flash gutz

By Invictus1177, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Rules Questions

Hi guys, i judt bought this game and have a question. If i attach rocket launcha to nazdreg flash gitz can i attck 2 times at a combat phase? First at range phase and then pay the cost to ready the unit and attack again? Thanks! :)

Also this attack will be part of the ranged phase again?

In the first combat round, you start with the Ranged skirmish. Essentially, players take turns - starting with the player who has initiative for the battle - attacking with units that have the Ranged keyword until all such ranged units are exhausted. Then, players move on to the remainder of the combat round, taking turns - starting with the player who has initiative - attacking with other units until all units are exhausted.

If a unit that has attacked is readied before the end of the combat phase, it not only can attack a second time in the same combat round, it must attack a second time (since the combat round doesn't end until all units at the planet are exhausted). If a unit with Ranged attacks and is readied before the end of the Ranged skirmish, it's next attack will also be part of the Ranged skirmish (since not all units with Ranged are exhausted yet).

So, yes. If you put Rokkit Launcha on the Flash Gitz, you can do your first Ranged attack, immediately use their ability to ready them, and attack again (when it is your turn to do so) in the same Ranged skirmish.

Great. Thanks!