Boston - Cthulhu LCG

By Acropolitan, in CoC Organized Play

Hey, there, gang -

I've searched the forums to see if a posse was brewing here in Boston... However, since I couldn't find anything in the organized play forum, here I am taking initiative.

The employees at Pandemonium in Cambridge (4 Pleasant St. in Central Square, to be exact.... javascript:void(0);/*1255212677735*/ ) and at The Compleat Strategist in Boston (957 Comm Ave, past BU West on the B line) are totally stoked to get some people in there playing.

So who's with me?

After acquiring the core set, I have made it a mission to gather one of each of the Asylum Packs, so I will start by getting my Call of Cthulhu RPG boys in on the action by just bringing my cards and teaching them to play.

This is for fun and to get our feet wet, so new, experienced, or otherwise hard-core players are definitely encouraged to contact me or either of those stores. Let's get it on!

I will also be firing up a BRP, Modern-day Call of Cthulhu Tabletop RPG on the occasional Saturday, with a couple of one- and two-shot games to warm myself up to the new players. Once we're settled, we'll start tackling some of the longer and more....how shall we say it?.... terminal Cthulhu scenarios.

The plan is to also have Arkham Horror on hand as a backup plan, in the event that any of the players can't make a particular date.

By all means, contact me for more info.

Thanks for reading!