Master of the Supernatural

By Quill3688, in Anima Rules Questions

Hi,

I was reading Those Who Walked Amongst Us Vol. 1, and there was a magical power that I had a question about.

Master of the Supernatural increases a spell's power by adding additional effects without spending more Zeon. But how does this translate over into the new magic system of Basic/Intermediate/etc. levels? It can't just directly translate, since the power can increase the added effect up to five times, but there is only Basic/Intermediate/Advanced/Arcane.

So I was just wondering, is there any errata or ruling on how to convert the Master of the Supernatural power into the new magic system?

Thanks!

The way I've viewed it is that the increase would all total be a single tier increase, i.e.: basic to intermediate, intermediate to advance, and advanced to arcane.

That is a tricky question, we had the same issue.

We ruled it as there are still added effects, so lets say you cast in intermediate heal spell for 150 LP, and had three added effects you would add +15 life points.

Its a simple way to do it without taking too much into our own hands.

Anything that should give you additional effects instead reduces the Zeon cost by 10 per effect