Weird Glitch

By Budgernaut, in BattleLore: Command

EDIT: Sorry for the bad title. It should have read, "Weird Glitch - Skipping Combat"

I'm not an experienced video game tester, so I don't know how to report these sorts of things accurately, but I've seen something really weird lately during online play.

During one game, I moved both of my Doombringers to attack some Yeoman Archers. After they got into position, the game skipped my combat phase and moved on to my opponent's turn. I was quite frustrated. After the game, my opponent said he thought I used the command that moves 2 units but doesn't let you attack. I'm sure that's not what happened. I was on the map Hart's Grove.

Tonight I had a close game where I had 2 Doombringers left and my opponent had 1 Rune Golem and 2 Yeoman Archers. All units were in the left section so he ordered all three of his units. Then he played the Lore cards Assault and Take Aim. It took so much Lore! But after both cards took effect, the game passed over to my turn without him making any attacks. He disconnected after that, I'm sure because he was so frustrated. He probably should have won during that round. This was on the map where you try to take over each other's buildings in the corner.

The thing about this issue is that I know it's not about clicking too many times past your combat phase because if you try to advance past your combat phase when you still have attacks available, it asks you if you're sure you want to skip your combat phase and it seems that this dialogue did not show up in either case.

Edited by Budgernaut