Question about the PDF

By SilverElf4, in Anima: Beyond Fantasy RPG

Quick question for anyone who has purchased the PDFs. I have a copy of all of the hardbacks but thinking of investing in the PDF for the utility of it.

Can you highlight and copy/paste text from the PDF? I don't care if there is a cap to how much (for example, many Kindle files allows this but only so many words at a time), I just want to be able to copy small amounts. For example, if we are going to visit Togarini for the first time, I would like to be able to prep adventure sheets with the introductory paragraph giving a brief description of it. Things like that.

Also, does the PDF have bookmarks for the chapters? Tables?

Is the text searchable?

Thanks in advance!

Can you highlight and copy/paste text from the PDF?

- Yes

I don't care if there is a cap to how much (for example, many Kindle files allows this but only so many words at a time), I just want to be able to copy small amounts. For example, if we are going to visit Togarini for the first time, I would like to be able to prep adventure sheets with the introductory paragraph giving a brief description of it. Things like that.

- No cap, at least in my pdf's.

Also, does the PDF have bookmarks for the chapters? Tables?

- The bookmarks are a mess in some of them. Ex: In Those Who Walked Among Us has 9 random bookmarks.

- And others have good bookmarks, like Prometheum Exxet.

Valdruk,

Thanks for the answers, much appreciated!