FFG - Please update Mission Control

By Marvingardns, in X-Wing Mission Control Technical Support and Feedback Forum

This is more for FFG than anything else, but any word as to when Mission Control will get updated with the latest best? I'm interested in creating some unique missions (with unique rules), and I'd like to see Mission Control updated with:

- Raider

- Wave 7

- Mine / Connor Net Tokens

- Updated obstacles (debris, etc.)

I'm looking at some new mission ideas that utilize some special actions, such as an 'electronic warfare' Y-Wing that can perform the JAM action of the GR-75, but its limited to the extent of the tracking tokens kept and used by that particular Y-Wing. Stuff like that...

I don't check Mission Control very often anymore, but I think Mission Control came out after wave 4 and had all the ships released at that point. I'm only aware of one update since then which introduced waves 5 and 6, so we had to wait quite a long time for the wave 5 ships. Hopefully FFG is more on top of things this time around and will have wave 7 soon.

Edited by TurtleFreak

I can only say tha A update of Mission Controle is wanted....

Does anyone know how to delete my missions in mission Control. I have 1 that created text errors all over the map?

Is there a way to save ship upgrade card preferences for each ship and display without having to build a mission?

Bump.