AGOT LCG Mats

By ImDoneItsOver, in 1. AGoT General Discussion

Im looking for any info reguarding this hard to find mat

World Championship 2012 Tywin Lannister

I can not find anything about this mat outside of ONE ebay post is this mat really that rare?

I think that was a Top 8 or Top 16 prize at the 2012 World Championships. So yeah, it is that rare.

I may be coming into one soon so any and all info I can get would be welcomed :)

Actually the one he's talking about was given to all Joust players at Worlds 2012. I got the Netrunner one included when I bought into that game from a player who didn't care for it.

But still, a lot of people aren't really inclined to part with something that was arguably more rare than even Regional Championship playmats.

wow so the value on this mat could be quite high huh? Im very much looking forwrd to getting into the 2nd edition and to be honest I have a real weakness for amazing art mats. Now I KNOW the V1 mats are amazing but I NEED to keep my focus on just the 2nd edition for pocketbook sake lol so I would part with this if there is someone who may be interested. Again thanks for any and all info guys I very much appreacate it :)

I know the Netrunner one can go for upwards of $300. No idea about the AGOT one.