Reprints?

By Roodie, in Warhammer Fantasy Roleplay

Shame on you for wanting to let your players live that long.

I've been looking around a buying a little here and a little there on the net and been able to get an almost complete collection. But I am missing "Hero's Call" that seems completely unavailable on the European market. If someone knows the direction and wouldn't mind pointing me in it I would be forever grateful!

There is the Hero Call box available on ebay uk (italian seller) for a (imho) decent price. Nice chance for Europeans to fill in their collection.
It's not my offer, I'm writing just to let you know.

Anyone know if there are any plans to reprint Lure of Power? I'd like the books but I'm not going to drop $90 on a "rare" one!

Anyone know if there are any plans to reprint Lure of Power? I'd like the books but I'm not going to drop $90 on a "rare" one!

If you're only after the books (and don't care about the cards, careers and stuff) you could buy the books on http://www.drivethrurpg.com

I believe the books included in Lure of Power are priced at like $5 each.

If you look at half.com they also have it for about $29. I just got mine there and it came a little banged up but had all of the bits and whistles.

Edit: Nevermind I just checked and they're currently out. But it's worth keeping an eye open for as well as other titles you may need. Personally I'm still waiting for Hero's Call to drop below $70.

Edited by Corg Ironside

So many people interested in WFRP3... So much distance...