Free ordnance overview sheet for you

By IG88E, in X-Wing

Hi folks

In times of upcoming K-wings, Punishers and a lot of new ordnances, I thought I spend some time and create an ordnance overview sheet, in order not to loose overview and be opimally prepared for tournaments ;)

Similar thing already exists for ship maneuvers, so I hope my ordnance overview will be at least as useful for some of you.

PS: This is the first draft, so please do not hesitate and write some constructive critics concerning, layout, text, colors, icons, comprehensibility, resolution, etc.

Image version (JPG):

image version attached to this post, just right click and save

PDF version:

http://www.docdroid.net/izPveHf/ordnance-xwing-1-1.pdf.html

Have fun - fly casual

EDIT: Newer version (1.1) now with added suggestions

ordnance_xwing5.jpg

Edited by IG88E

Suggestion: put the cost of the munition on the line with the title, right justified.

Also, I'd put a "special" down at the bottom, or on a second page, to cover other ordnance-relevant upgrades: Extra Munitions, Munitions Failsafe, and Deadeye.

Cool. Very useful.

well the bombs are not droppped at the end of activation phase but before revealing your dial. and they detonate at the end of activation phase.

but otherwise very nice!

Thx, will correct the bomb text and add upgrade card costs

Very cool. I like haveing these handy.

well the bombs are not droppped at the end of activation phase but before revealing your dial. and they detonate at the end of activation phase.

but otherwise very nice!

Thanks for this!

I like this very much. Were can one acquire the actual document - or are you waiting to implement all feedback before making it available?

My only general complaint is your choice of symbol for range. It evokes something else for me. Other minor points:

- Typo on Cluster Mine: delete "and".

- Agreed, I would like point costs on this, and sorted in each column with cheapest at top. (From memory, it looks like you've got it that way already.)

- I like the bombs sorted between deployment type, dial reveal vs action. I also agree that the wording for the dial reveal bombs is confusing at first glance.

Otherwise, I love this! Would you be interested in making a similar chart for epic weapons? Primaries on both huge corvettes, all hard point types, and maybe add other offensive things like slicer tools.

Thanks!

Thank you for the posts, an improved version with added suggestions (point, costs, corrections, etc) is uploaded in my first post

Edited by IG88E

I like this very much. Were can one acquire the actual document - or are you waiting to implement all feedback before making it available?

I will add the feedbacks and replace the old version in my first post from time to time. If so, I will post a comment so everyone knows there is a new version available

Flechette Torp applies stress to ships with hull value <= 4.

Pretty and useful, thank you!

(You might include the expansions they're in...?)

Pretty and useful, thank you!

(You might include the expansions they're in...?)

I think it is too much information. I just wanted to make a sheet you can take to tournaments, and I don´t think it is neccessary there to know in which expansion the ordnance is included. But I appreaciate your input, thank you

Man, we need some Torpedoes that don't require spending the TL of F. :( Missiles gettin' all the love.

Flechette Torp applies stress to ships with hull value <= 4.

Corrected, thank you

Man, we need some Torpedoes that don't require spending the TL of F. :( Missiles gettin' all the love.

Yeah, it´s funny once you see them all listed side by side. Then you realize how much better missiles are (at the moment)

Great reference, thanks -- can we get it as a .pdf?

Great reference, thanks -- can we get it as a .pdf?

I added a pdf version for you (link in first post)

Greetings

Yeah, it´s funny once you see them all listed side by side. Then you realize how much better missiles are (at the moment)

I mean, they all have their uses. Technically, Extra Munitions and Bomb Loadout take up Torpedo slots, but then there's Chardaan Refit for Missiles, too. And that still leaves Torpedoes two behind. Heck, there are currently more legitimate Bomb options!

Thank you very much. This is handy.

Thanks for the hard work! These types of 'cheat sheets' are invaluable during games. I hate flipping through reference cards or keeping copies of weapons' abilities handy during a game. Nicely done!

Thanks for the hard work! These types of 'cheat sheets' are invaluable during games. I hate flipping through reference cards or keeping copies of weapons' abilities handy during a game. Nicely done!

Thx. Yes I agree. In times of extra munition and several ordnance slots it´s also helpful to make notes on the sheet, like a check list how many missiles etc still left in the opponent ship ;)

Great job fixing so quick! Now I'll be spending my afternoon trying to get my printer connected...

Great reference.

I don't like having them sorted by cost however. If your supposed to be using it as a reference during gameplay then it should be alphabetical since it is the name of the upgrade that your going to be looking for.

Also agree that the range symbol looks off. The cards themselves have a way to notate range restrictions, why not use that?