Help, I don't have Howard Jackson! What do I do?

By Marinealver, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

So there is one Netrunner pack that you can't find anywhere because it is sold out. Opening Moves the 1st of the Spin Cycle. The one card that is in all corporate deck howard Jackson.

So still looking around and I can't find Opening moves anywhere .What do I do in place of Howard?

Corporate Shuffle for agenda flood.

Or just make proxy copies for the time being.

Edited by Grimwalker

Thanks, but my real question has the corporate meta developed to the point where you need Howard Jackson?

So far the answer is yes. I appreciate the suggestion for which cards can be used that works similar to Howard Jackson but as what I have seen so far there is no card like it so Howard Jackson has became the Black Lotus of Netrunner.

I'll look around, I want to support some local stores but if I could get it for cheaper online I will.

The black lotus comparison isn't really apt. Jackson is so heavily slotted because he fixes so many problems on the Corp side of the table (agenda flood, fights milling, fights Indexing, recycles your best economy or ambushes in lieu of the above). And you're right, there's nothing quite like him. It's a shame that they printed one card that fixes so many problems by itself that it became almost mandatory for corps to include at least one.