Couple of questions

By darklogos, in UFS Rules Q & A

Are cards placed in the card pool from multiples considered to be facedown, copy of an attack, or face down and copy of an attack? I was wondering this because of White Crane's ability. I could use it to pop a multiple out of my card pool and I can use her other ability to pop the multiple out of the opponents card pool.

Can Rashotep blank character cards officially because I don't see anything in the advanced rules when it comes to blanking and character cards.

face down cards are face down, once you move on from the multiple it just becomes a blank face down card....and yes Rashotep can blank a character he can blank any card..

No, actually he can not "blank a character card." He can blank the text box of the character, but it retains it's Difficulty, Control, Hand Size, Max Vitality, etc. Only the text box becomes blank.

the ability on rashotep already says it only blanks the text box and not the whole character, all of his stuff says blank the text box it was never implied to blank the whole card, we were just using general terminology

thanks for playing the "how much of a douchebag am i" game, you win

Awaken said:

the ability on rashotep already says it only blanks the text box and not the whole character, all of his stuff says blank the text box it was never implied to blank the whole card, we were just using general terminology

thanks for playing the "how much of a douchebag am i" game, you win

Welcome to my world sir

It's my understanding Tag, that part of the reason you are no longer a rules moderator, is that you also responded to precision with abuse.

aslum said:

It's my understanding Tag, that part of the reason you are no longer a rules moderator, is that you also responded to precision with abuse.

Generally I've been largely civil on Q&A except in a few extreme cases that were months prior to me losing rules moderator status. In other words, my actions here on Q&A more or less weren't the reason.

For the record, it's because I don't hold back when people are being dumbasses in General Discussion. And oh boy, were people being dumbasses for a while there.

Edit: Also because people have to be whiny ******* and complain to FFG about me on forums they don't even police. But whatever.

Awaken said:

face down cards are face down, once you move on from the multiple it just becomes a blank face down card....and yes Rashotep can blank a character he can blank any card..

I thought multiple copies remained attacks, with attack zones, etc (albeit not PRINTED attack zones, etc).

i.e. if on your last multiple copy you play something that references the # of attacks in your card pool, face down multiple copies that already resolved count as attacks.

A resolved multiple copy of spinning low kick would fullfil a "low combo"

Careful Smazzurco, Awaken was just talking in general terminology, so the fact that what he said isn't technically correct doesn't matter.

aslum you make this zzzzzzzzz