How Good is Grimm?

By player598263, in Grimm RPG

How good is grimm really? I would love to buy it if I knew it would be worth my time and money.

Any Help?

VERY good.

It's cheap and quite short a read, too. Worth every penny and every second of it.

I also second this! If you enjoy Grimm's Fairy Tales with an even darker and twisted slant to them then the book is for you. If anything it is a book that SHOULD be in your collection regardless.

Out of the many RPGs that I have played. I think the D6 system FFG has designed is the best and the free from grid system of Grimm is a breath of fresh air. The art is amazing too. You also will have a ton of content from the fairy tales you grew up learning to play around with.

A MUST buy for any "true" RPGer. Don't let the cover art fool yo! This is not a child's game, it is a game that will teach you how to open your mind to the many possible solutions before you. It is a game of survival and teamwork.

For source material I use Aesop's Fables. The comic series Fables. and King's Quest games for puzzle and encounter ideas.