I would like opinions on my campaign

By HexPhile, in Dark Heresy Gamemasters

I am currently running a campaign where the players are working for an Inquistitor who is secretly the avatar of the third chaos god (the one that was defeated by the god of excess) and they are being sent out to take down members of the Tyrantine Cabal. There are a lot of hints being given out that it is possible that their Inquisitor has a lot more going on that he is saying, but it is far to early in the campaign for them to have found any real evidence. The outcomes I have prepared for are either A) they end up actually taking down the Tyrantine Cabal, thus allowing their Inquisitor to use the power of the Spectral Sun to manifest his true form and take his place as the fifth chaos god. B) they find out in time what is happening and stop the inquistor. C) they die at the hands of the vast amount of warp entities that are putting up roadblocks against their Inquisitors hands D) they get desperate and end up using the very forces that are trying to kill them to take out their Inquisitor.

So far it has the feel of a real deep space horror game. If there is any interest I will post how the game sessions go. I look forward to your comments on my campaign.