What Happen to July's Data Pack?

By Kaijudo, in Android: Netrunner The Card Game

I think the next data pack after "The Underway" is "The Univurse of Tomorrow" or "Old Hollywood". Where is the new Data Pack fort July?.. W're in Augs now, so was it delayed?

The upcoming page says Old Hollywood is shipping now. You should see it within the next week or so.

The upcoming page says Old Hollywood is shipping now. You should see it within the next week or so.

OK so when it says shipping now thats the next one and on the boat means that's thr last one?... So do you know it it was delayed?...

Didn't data and destiny release at Gen con as well?

That sucks; if it was. I have mixed feelings about this Gen Con stuff. On one hand Im not borthered if they sell it early to players since I just play for fun (Haven't played a tournament yet), and on the other hand it bugs me if store sells get delayed because they want boxes to sell at Gen Con.

It was prereleased which means you won't see it in stores. Unless someone has been to Gencon you won't be seeing cards from that set.

Also Data and Destiny is not allowed for Worlds or Nationals so there really is no competitive reason to play with cards from that set.

but still

envy_o_59499.jpg ;)

OK so when it says shipping now thats the next one and on the boat means that's thr last one?... So do you know it it was delayed?...

"Shipping now" means it has left the distribution center and is on it's way to your local store.

Patience.

Edited by Rain King