Some questions

By Whisperwood, in Only War

Hello fellas. I was reading my Only War books and i come by some complications which i couldn't find a solution from neither the internet nor the books

1) In the Tarantula Turret section, it says about the vehicle type as Gun Platform. But i couldnt find the specific rules about the Gun Platforms ( Wheeled or Tracked vehicles for example has rules ) Can you help me to find it ? Where is it written ?

2) About the destruction of buildings, are there any specific rules? How can i destroy a building or what should i do etc. My players will have a siege regiment and they will have demo charges. What are the rules about destroying buildings?

Thanks and cheers ^^

1) just treat it as a vehicle that doesn't move, or a weapon emplacement with cover. Either would work.

2) Give different walls AP values just like any other cover or inanimate object, and when they lose all their AP, they are destroyed. Just describe the building collapsing or whatever, with massive damage to anyone caught in the rubble.

Check out the Scutum Pattern Bunker in Final Testament. It's a building that's handled much like a vehicle.

With destructable buildings I generally give the PC's a narrative based objective (ex there are main support pillars, energy sources, critical point) that they can exploit to bring down the building. Often a good awareness test can give them clues to how they can bring down a building (although allow the option for them to just explode everything if they fail their test, eventually they may just hit something critical)

It has the Immobile vehicle trait. That pretty much covers it.

BYE