Whats left in VA

By Da_ghetto_gamer, in UFS General Discussion

Lunatiq said:

If your starting at 6 that would basically count me out as I'd have to drive back to Richmond after it ended, which is a 3.5 hour drive.

thats why i think if we get a head count i could get it pushed up a little bit but it would have to be a quick count so we can let everyone know

Aww, the Hanover PA Store Championship is on November 7th as well.

Sux, I was hoping to see some of my Virginia buddies at my store.

Come on up anyways. Craig said it was like... 1hr 30mins from his crib, but I dunno how long it'll be for the Virginia Tech d00ds.

Tis okay tho, Craig said he was hosting some big event in Woodbridge Game Parlor in early January. I'll more than likely be there.

Yeah, I have to make an office announcement for it.... But the DC Regional Championship, (Now going on its fourth year) will be pushed back till the first or second weekend of January. (I'm thinking the Second, but please feel free to chime in). Not only will the winner of the tournamnet take home the M. Bison trophey, they will also get a special gift from our sponser (GENCON) a four day pass to GENCON 2010.

And of course thats just the tip of the ice berg for pizes and other stuff......

More details to come later, everyone make some room in thier schedual.

Craig

This sounds awesome. Also my vote is for the second weekend in january, as the first weekend hosts another huge con, Magfest, which I'll be too busy attending.

Shaneth said:

Aww, the Hanover PA Store Championship is on November 7th as well.

Sux, I was hoping to see some of my Virginia buddies at my store.

Come on up anyways. Craig said it was like... 1hr 30mins from his crib, but I dunno how long it'll be for the Virginia Tech d00ds.

Tis okay tho, Craig said he was hosting some big event in Woodbridge Game Parlor in early January. I'll more than likely be there.

like almost 5 hours......it sucks but well definitely be at the thing in woodbridge if it happens or when it happens i guess i should say