Final Fantasy:Dissidia, who's your favorite Heroe or Villain?

By Junito, in Odds & Ends

Junito said:

What Sephiroth have special that you guy's talk alot of him? just for know...~^

I think his character was incredibly well written and was executed with utmost elegance, then they sort of murdered his character in Advent Children ¬.¬ So I ignore that.

I also think he's got the right idea when it comes to life and existing.

I should finish FFVII...

ah come on!, i know Sephiroth has skills and a confuse history but doesn't mean his gonna take all the credits...

If you buy Dissidia let me know cause it would be Squall vs. Sephiroth uhhh a challenge and the game doesn't arrive yet lol...

i cant wait for this game. and to play it with others

Trothael said:

Junito said:

What Sephiroth have special that you guy's talk alot of him? just for know...~^

I think his character was incredibly well written and was executed with utmost elegance, then they sort of murdered his character in Advent Children ¬.¬ So I ignore that.

I also think he's got the right idea when it comes to life and existing.

I should finish FFVII...

Right with you I still need to beat FF7 I am on the 3rd disk trying to get Knights of the Round cause I want to have ever summon before I go fight Sephiroth and get owned easily lol. Though I only liked advent children cause Yuffie was in it and because how they did the animation for it looked awesome. Story wise wasnt that great and kept making me think of resident evil at some parts or something lol. Though the thing I really wanted to see was Cloud put all the swords he flung out at Sephiroth near the end back together in that one sword lol.

KotR is a great summon.

Is true a character tarutaru from FFXI is gonna be in dissidia and i saw that Judge Gabrant from FFXII is on the game too, if you want search the video in you tube, (dissidia recent videos), well luck to all players...~^

NEW UPDATES:

New videos in youtube about dissidia fights, and the new trailer that i think is the intro, the videos are awsome so if you want you can check it out, well later guy's...~^

gabranth might be an awesome character to play

Playing it at the moment (Japanese version)

It's alright, lots of up and down points.

Can't....beat....Sephiroth...

Did anyone know when this game come to america?...

I presume you mean "Does anybody know when this game is being released in America?"

Can't help you, dude. I'm waiting on the PAL region release so I can figure out what's being said whilst I batter my opponents.

Still can't beat Sephiroth...

Yeah, my bad, i just dont want to post another comment to fix it...

mid 2009 is all i know. and good luck with sephiroth trothael

My favorite heros are Tidus, Cloud, and Squall. My favorite villians are Sephiroth and Jecht.

Dude I've been playing this game its epic, but my all time favorite character is SQUALL XD

Well, it seems that square enix already has a North American website for the game, so I bet it comes out soon.

i have the onion knight as a background on my psp

what do you like about squall Ben?...

Squall is very unique besides the fact he has a gunblade, his attacks are more of the close range and heavy dudy fire power. Squall is just one of those characters that you need to learn ALL of his moves and find combinations for him to be really good. gran_risa.gif

My other favorite heroes are: Zidan, Tidus, and cloud. So far I have beaten Squall, cloud, tidus, and cecil's (sorry if i spelt wrong) story line. XD

Trothael said:

I presume you mean "Does anybody know when this game is being released in America?"

Can't help you, dude. I'm waiting on the PAL region release so I can figure out what's being said whilst I batter my opponents.

Still can't beat Sephiroth...

Dude Sephy was easy, just wait till you fight jecht. AND THERE IS A SAVE FOR THE GAME NOW YAYAYAYAYYAYA!!!!

Beat Sephi, the fight against Kefka and that other guy who were both 15 levels higher than me shortly afterwards wasn't fun though...

And Kefka doesn't sound right with an almost human laugh...what happened to that garbled mess of a voice actor from FF6?

I want to play it but i will have to wait until it comes out here in AMERICA cause IM AMERICAN! lol I was watching YUGIOH Abridged lol

i wish it was out in america now. i need a new game to play

Yea I need a knew game to play but thats why I finally bought "The World Ends With You"