Final Fantasy:Dissidia, who's your favorite Heroe or Villain?

By Junito, in Odds & Ends

Heroes:

1)Warrior Of Light

2)Firion

3)Onion Knight

4)Cecil Harvey

5)Bartz Klauser

6)Terra Branford in Dissidia trailer say-Tina Branford

7)Cloud Strife

8)Squall LeonHart

9)Zidane Tribal

10)Tidus

Villains

1)Garland

2)Emperor

3)Cloud of Darkness

4)Golbez

5)Exdeath

6) KefkaPalazzo in Dissidia trailer say-Celca Palazzo

7)Sephiroth

8)Ultimecia

9)Kuja

10)Jecht

Well have fun choosing and talking about the game if anybody know more new info let us know, well see you later^^...

villian-kefka

hero-between onion knight

but you like more heroe's right?...

sorry. i forgot to put zidane

Villain - Sephi/Kefka

Hero - Generic warrior of the light number 3.

Heroes - Squall LeonHart, Zidane Tribal, Tidus

Villian - Kuja

I like the heroes more than the villians, and the bad guys never looked right to me and I lost all respect for using sephiroth after all the fan people and after kingdom hearts.... I actually got a tick from that fight where everytime I heard his theme song I would punch someone or something near me really hard. lol

LOL. for me i like all the heroes, everyone have great skills but the more that i like is Squall Leonhart, have a great story too, well luck to all...

Kiro13 said:

respect for using sephiroth after all the fan people and after kingdom hearts.... I actually got a tick from that fight where everytime I heard his theme song I would punch someone or something near me really hard. lol

Some of us aren't 'fans', merely...disciples? Can't think of a closer word/phrase.

As for his theme tune...You'd dislike what used to be my house, I tended to have it playing alot.

Heroes : Warrior of Light, Firion,Onion Knight

Villains : Garland, Emperor Palamecia, Golbez, Sephiroth

I can't wait for this game ^_^

it is gonna be a sweet game. cant wait

Im with you freak i cant wait for that game it is wireless?, i hope so, to show my skills with Squall lol...

Trothael said:

Kiro13 said:

respect for using sephiroth after all the fan people and after kingdom hearts.... I actually got a tick from that fight where everytime I heard his theme song I would punch someone or something near me really hard. lol

Some of us aren't 'fans', merely...disciples? Can't think of a closer word/phrase.

As for his theme tune...You'd dislike what used to be my house, I tended to have it playing alot.

Kiro13 said:

Kiro13 said:

Yea well I know since I have a friend that likes sephiroth but I think I am more talking about a lot of the fan girls and if I was ever at your house during my tick session I think I might have had a broken fist lol

Broken everything I'd presume, since for a glorious week I had all versions of the theme tune playing one after another on repeat.

Suprisingly easy to sleep through.

.... Do you have a sephiroth poster in your room? And sephiroth's sword? lol

Kiro13 said:

my brother does. its a life size replica of his sword. its actually cool looking

....you all know they annouced a character from XI, right?

140px-Shantotto-dissidia.jpg 180px-Shanotto_and_Cosmos.png

rpgfreak25 said:

Kiro13 said:

my brother does. its a life size replica of his sword. its actually cool looking

Kiro - No. Don't plan on getting a poster anytime soon, though I am after a GOOD Masamune replica.

RPGFreak - I doubt that it's life size...unless it's unofficial as both the official casts were 1-2 foot short and lacked the majority of the tang. Whereas the latest released one is short by about a foot (Half a foot missing on the blade, the other half on the handle) in total, but includes a full size tang.

it might be the second one you mentioned then

Hmm, that one is cheaper than the first, it's roughly 8 foot in total I think.

And I want one...

it is pretty sweet looking.

What Sephiroth have special that you guy's talk alot of him? just for know...~^

That infamous intent to kill using other peoples bodies! lol Or it could be the many mindless fan girls that he secretly controls! Or it may even be that monstrous sword he has that no one else can wield! lol No one will ever no this mystery of why people favor sephiroth over others. Though I kinda despise him a little lol.

I dont know, well at least i dont like any villain's just heroes i dont have to worry about that, but i hope not much people like Sephiroth well at least when we play dissidia in wireless mode there's gonna be people choosing villain's no always fighting heroe vs heroe lol, well luck to all...~^

i will use kefka and sephiroth. maybe even kuja. the of course the onion knight

RPG is 75% villain and 25% heroe lol, hey guy's let us know when the game arrive who buy it so we can make challenges from here and maybe little tournaments lol, man im thinking of ideas and the game doesn't even are on the store's lol, well luck to all guy's...~^