Missing Non-Alliance Neutral cards ?

By Tim Kelly, in Warhammer Invasion Rules Questions

Page 8 of the rulebook mentions there are 24 Non-Alliance Neutral cards numbered 111-119. I've got those card numbers, but only 21. Am I missing cards, or is the rulebook wrong?

TK

There was another player with the same concern as you, as can be seen here . There hasn't been any official confirmation, but his fears were allayed, I'm sure.

Ahhhhh...........

Thanks!

TK

I noticed this too. Don't know what's what with it, though!

I believe this is an error in the main booklet. I noticed this too but after checking, rechecking, etc I found out I have the correct amount of cards in the game. Where the error occurs is that there are not 24 neutral cards with the numbers 111-119, there are only 21. There are however 3 neutral quest cards numbered after 119 that make it an even 24. I have used these as the nuetral cards to put in the deck. It is incorrect but you should have the 220 cards the box promises. Hope that helps!

I have exactly the same situation with my game, so my ASSUMPTION is that the rulebook simply has a misprint.

On THAT subject, is there an FAQ file and/or errata for the game posted anywhere yet?

THANKS!