Dream Card Builder

By hankahn, in UFS Off Topic

I remember a while back seeing an application you could use to dream card images. The application allowed you to fill in the card properties for the card and it would create a card image. They had an add on to support UFS.

If anyone knows what I am talking about could you provide me with a link or an application name?

hankahn said:

I remember a while back seeing an application you could use to dream card images. The application allowed you to fill in the card properties for the card and it would create a card image. They had an add on to support UFS.

If anyone knows what I am talking about could you provide me with a link or an application name?

Didn't hear about this.

It would help me out immensely if that was the case.

I found the program I was looking for. I am not sure what the rules are as far as these things go but shoot me an email and I will give you the link if you want it.

Magic Set Editor is what I used to create an intro Battle Pack for some of my friends who only play that now and not standard UFS. D:

[email protected]

You wouldn't believe how much of a ***** it was to get the text to look just right by using Photoshop.

No link for us...really?

well I guess

[email protected]

Hatman please verify it's real though....

DaiAndOh said:

No link for us...really?

well I guess

[email protected]

Hatman please verify it's real though....

Oh fo sho.

I'll also look into MSE's UFS add-on once I've got time. I've done some stuff with MSE and it's a great tool, just that at the time there was no UFS add-on, if someone coded that, whoopie.

Still haven't gotten any info on this...some help guys?

DaiAndOh said:

Still haven't gotten any info on this...some help guys?

No info here either.

http://magicseteditor.sourceforge.net/

That's the link for Magic Set Editor, and it works pretty well. You are going to need the add-on for UFS, and that can be found at:

http://mtg.pifro.com/viewtopic.php?f=20&t=408 (The link is in the first post, and it does work with the newest version of MSE.)

- - -

The editor is really simple to use, but just make sure that if you're making a set, that you don't use a character card as your starting card, as it limits you to only using character cards for the whole thing. Hope this helps out guys, and can't wait to see what you guys make.

TripsEX said:

The editor is really simple to use, but just make sure that if you're making a set, that you don't use a character card as your starting card, as it limits you to only using character cards for the whole thing. Hope this helps out guys, and can't wait to see what you guys make.

Well, we know MSE is legit - Worked with it before, didn't know they bothered to make a UFS add-on.

It's gonna help out. Good looking out Trips.

What was the font used for the card name? I know card text is a tweaked Times New, but...