I dream of one day FFG start a Blood Bowl LCG. would you support it ?

By jr1984sub, in Blood Bowl: Team Manager

I always wanted this to happen but not sure if it can be done.

Would you like the idea or you already have Blood Bowl Team Manager.

It would be so amazing to have FFG do this.

I have been working on making my own card game for BB.

A Universal BB playmat and 24 Blood Bowl teams,

Player cards:

Each deck no more than 24 unique player cards for each team/faction

Neutral cards:

and add to it some neutral cards which they can be hired in any team.

Mercenaries for hire cards to play for your team. (12 cards per deck limit)

Support cards:

Cheerleaders for each team, Stadium cards for each team giving certain home field advantage but one card for each game.

Coaches, Doctor, TV crew. Fans…(12 cards per deck limit)

Stadium Cards and Trophy cards:

Stadium cards (one card limit for each game). one trophy card for each tournament granting unique rewards for participating and awarding points for finishing top 3.

Star player cards:

self explains (2 cards per deck).

Total cards per deck 50 cards.

I have already made some rough copy of what the cards should be and I made some abilities for each player cards.

each player card has:

Movement, Offence and defence value`s and the cost to play the card and the special ability text for each card.

It is only 2 player though, 1 vs 1.

I have been playing with these cards with my friends and although they lack any art, we play and have total fun.

I worked on this little over 2+ years.

each game only lasts 15-18 minutes and you can create your own tournament consist of 4 and more teams and have a quick trophy event

do you think I should submit it to FFG or will they laugh at me

Edited by jr1984sub

BBTM is one of my go to card games when I want to play a chill, fun and cool card game. FFg have so much going on but the rule structure sometimes is just plain bad which can cause someone to pass on a game.

So yeah, a BB LCG would be nice but I don't think it would have it's place in an ocean of existing awesome LCGs...

LOTR, NR, Conquest, SW, GoT 2nd ed., ... and many more to come i'm sure.

BBTM is at it's best in it's current form imo and I would just continue on this path of one expansion a year that bring new teams and a couple new awesome rules.

"BBTM is at it's best in it's current form imo and I would just continue on this path of one expansion a year that bring new teams and a couple new awesome rules."

I doubt we will see an expansion this year...Foul play was announced in March 2014....We are now in july and no announcements have been made...I really doubt we will see more expansions for this game.....I am hoping for POD teams......Hopefully FFG will surprise us soon :)

Edited by Voodoo257

Wouldn't it be cool if they released actual Blood Bowl someday?