Blood Throne card (Halls of Terra) question

By Zogwort, in Relic

Hello again!

If I win a battle against the Blood Throne card (one of the new red threat cards from Halls of Terra), and it moves me into a space that contains a text box, do I get to perform the action in that text box? For example, if I defeat the Blood Throne on the Ork Waaagh! space, and it moves me to the Fortress World Kormarek space, can I then choose to Bombard or draw a mission card?

FYI for those who don't know, the part of the text on the Blood Throne that I'm curious about is "if you win this battle, test Strength 8. If you fail, instead of taking this enemy as a trophy, move 3 spaces clockwise."

Thanks!

I don't actually remember the card, I have a vague recollection of a card itself moving 3 spaces, but based on what you've presented I would say:

No, its a penalty for failure, not a have another turn bonus.

EDIT: Just got home and checked the card for myself: "move it 3 spaces clockwise". ie. Move the card.

Edited by warlock00

It's the card that moves, not your character.

Hello again!

If I win a battle against the Blood Throne card (one of the new red threat cards from Halls of Terra), and it moves me into a space that contains a text box, do I get to perform the action in that text box? For example, if I defeat the Blood Throne on the Ork Waaagh! space, and it moves me to the Fortress World Kormarek space, can I then choose to Bombard or draw a mission card?

FYI for those who don't know, the part of the text on the Blood Throne that I'm curious about is "if you win this battle, test Strength 8. If you fail, instead of taking this enemy as a trophy, move 3 spaces clockwise."

Thanks!

YOU HAVE TO MOVE THE CARD ITSELF - NOT YOUR CHARACTER'S BUST !!! LOL

I UNDERSTOOD IT AND I M NOT AN ENGLISH MOTHERTONGUE SPEAKER !!! LOL