Missing Pieces

By RodKabuto, in Forbidden Stars

Hello everyone! Have you had any problems with any missing pieces?

When I open every game I usually check for components and I noticed this time that one of the system tiles wasn´t in the box. After opening and checking everyting. It is the first time this happens with a FFG game.

I´ve already purchased all Descent first Edition, second edition, Imperial Assault, Relic, Armada, Game of Thrones card game and board game, Runebound, horus Heresy, T3, Battlestar Galactica games and it is the first time.

What do you think I should do? I´ve played my first game with two friends and one of them really loved and wants to buy it too, but is kinda worried that this might happen again.

What should I do? ask for a replacement to FFG?

Thanks!

I have not yet heard of anyone else having this problem with Forbidden Stars. However, I have had other instances in the past where a component was missing or damaged when I first got an FFG game. They are very good about owning up to little things like this and replacing damaged or missing components. Just use their online form ( click here ) to report the issue, and they'll get the appropriate tile shipped to you as soon as they can. (Of course, double- and triple-check your game first just to make sure that you didn't overlook the tile. ;) )

Yes. As soon as I opened the box and started to check components I noticed one of the tile systems absent. There should be 12, but there were only 11. Then I counted one by one and the number 6A wasn´t unfortunately.

We played today with Space Marines, Chaos and Orks, It was amazing. We really hope to play with the Eldars too.