SWLCG UK Facebook Group - We need you!

By Darth a, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Hi All

Earlier today we received word that an imperial attack....SUPER LASER BLAST!!! Took down our UK Facebook community page.

The group was the main hub for all things going on in the UK and we are saddened by its loss but in true rebellion style. I have taken it upon myself with help from the survivors to craft a new group and rebuild from the ashes.

However having lost all our members we now have to search for the survivors and that's where I need the good members of this community to help us out.

I know most members hail from the US and Canada and other various places across the globe, so this group may not apply or appeal to you, but I am leaving it free for anyone to join (apart from internet nasties...you know who you are!), event posts I'd like to keep strictly to the UK but all other things like all the content we actively create and promote and discussions are open to all.

The group can be found here

https://www.facebook.com/groups/129547377378712/

We have impending big events on the horizon we need to promote to ensure events continue in the UK so every little bit helps.

Please like, share, tweet and whatever other Social media thing you lovely people like to do.

Thanks for reading.

Help me FFG your my only hope!

Edited by Darth a