Endor Cycle "Solo's Command" announced (with missions)

By Forensicus, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Is interested to see how Missions will change up the meta.

Regarding the SpecForce Pathfinders, the article says:

These units allow you to damage one of your Endor objectives to remove a focus token from the SpecForce Pathfinder or Han Solo, effectively giving Han more opportunities to run rings around the forces of the dark side.

This seems to suggest that the SpecForce Pathfinders' ability can't target your opponent's Endor objectives, only your own. If so, I'm not seeing what there is in the wording of that unit's ability that would limit it like this. Am I missing something, or did the writer of the article just choose not to mention that option?

The card itself states:

"Action: Damage an Endor objective to remove 1 focus token from this unit or Han Solo. (Limit once per turn.)

Doesn't say YOUR Endor objective. Probably should say "Action: Damage 1 of your Endor objectives to remove...". Thinking a 1-cost unit that does an auto damage and drop focus is a bit flashy even if it's once per turn.

You cannot pay costs with your opponents cards. It has to be your objective that you damage.

Toqtamish has it. If they had specified "your Endor objective" it would have been redundant and confusing (including redundant text on some cards gives the impression that cards without it function differently).

You cannot pay costs with your opponents cards.

Got it. Wasn't thinking of it as paying a cost, but now that I see it that way it makes sense. Thanks!

The ruling/reference is seen in section 2.16, page 5, FAQ 3.0:

(2.16) Paying Costs

A player can only pay costs using cards and game elements that he controls.