Agone RPG

By JonSolo2, in The Crystal Ball and The Wishing Well

FFG, please consider bringing Agone back to the world of English speaking players.

I am still holding out hope that someone will resurrect this excellent and imaginative RPG in English. After Multisim went the way of the dodo, French publisher UbIK picked it up, whose new site, lo and behold, shares much in common with our heroes Fantasy Flight Games.

It's hard to find the limited run Agone and its supplements now, but I urge players interested in fresh, original and artistic RPGs to check it out.

If you're new to Agone, check out the main French site (easily translated via Google Translate), there's some work by one of the feature artists here and a listing of all the books (in French and English) here (Google Translate also comes in handy).

If fantasy flight got the rights to the original rules, and published abd translated all the books, including the stuff from Souffre-Jour... all my money... all of it gone.

This rpg is my favorite EVER!

It's probably a long shot asking Fantasy Flight... but I would be so broke if they started releasing these books. So amazing.