Ship Card protector sheets?

By thanosazlin, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

i have purchased protector sheets from Staples to place in a 3 ring binder. I use baseball size for the squadron cards. I tried business card size sheets for the upgrade cards but that didn't work well, as i have protector sleeves over the cards and they were falling out due to friction. I then just placed 2 upgrade cards each in a pocket on the baseball size card protector sleeves and that works :) .

BUT, i am not at a loss on how to protect Ship Cards using protector sheet for 3 ring binder? i bought some for protecting currency and dollar bills but it was a tight fight was little bigger than the Ship Cards so they would slide out.

Any ideas? thanks

I ended up just buying something similar to this

http://www.staples.com/pencil+pouch/directory_pencil+pouch? ,

except i went to the store and they had one made of plastic and clear so was somewhat different i just couldn't find it on their website to post here :) but you get the idea.

the one i got is a little smaller in width but longer in length. it fit my 3 ring binder with everything else . my ship cards have protectors on them so i just put all my ship cards into this pouch i got.