Tekken

By Shannux-Echitie, in UFS Uk Forum

Just a question about the new tekken set, it does have shiney cards in it doesnt it......its just that i thought it was unusual to get a full box of cards with no shineys in it XD.

I tried looking but i have heard no mention of this, if there arent any shiney cards in the set fair enough......sniff but i miss my shiney stuff XD.

Hope to hear from ya all soon

Shannux Echitie

Sorry man, no foils in Tekken, in fact no more foils in UFS from now on.......... sad.gif

Tallgeese said:

Sorry man, no foils in Tekken, in fact no more foils in UFS from now on.......... sad.gif

Oh....****, do you know why they have stopped doing this.

Sorry man, I don't work for them and they very rarly let me in to why they choose to do anything. If I had to speculate I'd say it was down to cost or that they are bringing it in line with the LCGs which don't have foils either.

Now go and persuade Travelling Man that you want a Store Championship and get them to let me know!! gran_risa.gif

I know I'm in a crowd of 1....but it made me happy :P

Shannux-Echitie said:

Tallgeese said:

It was mentioned in one of the old SotG, either July or August I think - basically it came down to either increasing prices, or cutting foils. Personally, I'm glad they opted for cutting the foils.

Kev

QUOTE efidm=206733]
Sorry man, I don't work for them and they very rarly let me in to why they choose to do anything. If I had to speculate I'd say it was down to cost or that they are bringing it in line with the LCGs which don't have foils either.

Now go and persuade Travelling Man that you want a Store Championship and get them to let me know!!

lol i wish it was as simple as that XD, i was supposed to have a tournament organised a couple of weeks ago but unfortunatly, i had to push it back....on the bright side tho it gives me more time to plan it out gran_risa.gif

QUOTE efidm=206813]

Shannux-Echitie said:

Tallgeese said:

It was mentioned in one of the old SotG, either July or August I think - basically it came down to either increasing prices, or cutting foils. Personally, I'm glad they opted for cutting the foils.

Kev

Well if it has to do with prices then yea i guess it fine then, i was just curious cause i like the shine XD.