Players in Germany?

By Killer Power2, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Especially the region around Frankfurt?

Well, I won't possess any cards before the Spiel'09 late in October, but I do want to know if there are any (possible?) players out there, so that I do know if I have to buy one or three copies of the Core Set.... :oD

At the moment I will get 3 anyway. You could then get some of the cards with rarity 2. :)

Here, I!

3 off all!

(near Osnabrück/Münster - Lingen)

Not much yet. Hopefully some more will join.

Hopefully my game will arrive next week! :D

Me and a friend are playing in Hannover.

Nurgle´s hailing from Berlin

not from germany, but very close to the german border: salzburg (austria).

hopefully many german players will make it to the castle event (look for the stahleck trhead here). its going to be the first big event for warhammer - dont miss it!

Hello from Hannover.

By the way i am looking for a group to join. Has someone near Hannover some space for the emperors greatest servant ;-)

Lathael said:

Hello from Hannover.

By the way i am looking for a group to join. Has someone near Hannover some space for the emperors greatest servant ;-)

Yeah! Finally someone else from Hannover! Me and a friend still haven't met anyone else to play with.

So we aren't really a group yet. But we should play together and of course try to find even more people.

I still hope that there will be tournaments here at some point.

Hi,

I am from Köln (Cologne). If anyone is from that area, he can feel free to contact me! :)

~Sir Blackadder

Hi there,

i play in Hannover with count! But playing in Hameln - Rinteln - Minden is also possible.

Hello from the most beautiful city in the world, Hamburg.

All interested players coming from Hamburg or near by are invited to add me and ask for demos or casual play.

BTW: Is there any reason for not writing in German in threads that are directed to Germans?

I think there are several reasons to not write in german here.

1. The persons/company providing this boards speak english. When we would write in german they would have no chance to moderate this thread. Not that it is necessary for this one. But how would they know If they can't read it?

2. Most (if not all) users here are able to speak english. I think it is unpolite to start talking in antoher language. Because thay don't know what we are taking about, wondering if they might miss some informations. I personally don't like it when people are starting to talk in a language I can't understand on english boards and I could imagine others feel the same.

3. Just because you are living in germany does not neccessary mean that you can speak german :D (poor argument included just for fun ;) )

Gardine said:

BTW: Is there any reason for not writing in German in threads that are directed to Germans?

Yeah. Today the german of most native german people is so bad, that no one understand it...

Verstehste, alda? Ey, ich schwör, alda, echt ey. Krass, nich? Geht gut ab.... Also, hier, da, dings, weisste?...

Ach egal, kuckste:

http://forum.hds-fantasy.de/viewforum.php?f=122&sid=72a3b5c34784cfc347f9e23fb15ec3bb

Never thought this would start a discussion :-)

First of all, i dont mind speaking/writing english, feeling comfortable anyway.

I remember the homepage of STG (WarCry...) they had forums in english, french, italian and german on the official homepage. That was very good service as there are people in Germany who dont feel comfortable writing in english and so miss the chance of participation. Maybe that was to expensive and thats why they crashed, dont know :-)

The people you are refering to with the bad german cant speak english, too i guess... but otherwise nobody'd probably miss them...

Dont want to start a discussion about this matter of speaking in enlglish, as i completely agree with you and your arguments. But a german forum on this official site would support people with bad english in participating (so they dont have to feel as a foreigner *buhuhuh* but think they are at home...). I know there is the HDS-site, but rules clarifications, tournament anouncements and the friends finder would be easier to find in here, as on the HDS-site are no subforums for example. just my 2 cents.

I just thought that a short "hello I'm from .... and I like beans for breakfast..." wouldn't arouse the interest at FFG or anybody not from Germany. But again: dont want to start a discussion, you are right. And thats why i wrote my first comment in english, too.

Hi, together.

I´m from Dortmund, the heart of the "Pott". gui%C3%B1o.gif

I only played a few games with friends until now.

But eager for more. So if anybody is in the neighbourhood for a game or two, please tell me.

BTW. Has anybody been able to come along Skavenblight Battlepacks?

All sources I know, tell me they are not yet available? Which is a bummer as Path of the Zealot will come out in the US this month. sad.gif

The gameshop in my town told me that the first battlepack will be available on 10.12. and the second on 20.12.

So it seems that we will get both battlepacks this month.

chances are good to have them available at castle stahleck this weekend. all you need to do is come to the event (www.mischraum.de)

@Gardine: Here is you know who. ;-) If you'd like to talk in german and have subforums, you can always visit www.hivezocker.de, especially since you are an old WarCry veteran. ^^ It would be nice to have a little chit chat about past times without annoying the heck out off the other guys here who wouldn't understand, what we are talking about. :-)

thorondor said:

chances are good to have them available at castle stahleck this weekend. all you need to do is come to the event (www.mischraum.de)

Does that mean I can buy them at Stahleck? I would have to, since we don't have them in stock in Cologne, yet. I will take the train at 5 a.m. to be in Bacharach at half past 7 on Saturday. I hope that will leave me plenty of time to purchase cards and build my deck(s). :-)

I am from Munich and have just received my German copy of Warhammer Invasion. I am looking for players and also for people to trade cards with.

Hi,

I'm from Wiesbaden (not too far from Frankfurt) and just tried the game for the first time and got to say i really like. Only bought one core set and one copy of the first expansion.

Hi, i´m from Beckingen (Saarland) gran_risa.gif

Are there some more Saarländer out there ?

Hey,

me and three other Guys playing War Invasion in Berlin in the FUNtainment Game Store (Revaler Str.1)

Greetings

Peter

another one from hannover...

in the weekend and for events my range covers anything between bielefeld and hannover...