Reddit is frustrating me to no end. . .

By Lyraeus, in Star Wars: Armada Off-Topic

I am trying to sign up with reddit (only have a smartphone) on my android device and it won't let me. It says I am trying to do this too much. . .

I had to leave their silly beta mobile site to do it. . .

Reddit feels like one of those sites I should have been on from the beginning, but wasn't. Now, if I would try to sign up and get in on it, I would only be confused and way out of my element. They say, most everything on the Internet hits reddit first, that sounds like too much responsibility for me to handle at this point.

Reddit feels like one of those sites I should have been on from the beginning, but wasn't. Now, if I would try to sign up and get in on it, I would only be confused and way out of my element. They say, most everything on the Internet hits reddit first, that sounds like too much responsibility for me to handle at this point.

That can't be, Alliance Free News hits this forum first ~_^
:)

I use the "Reddit is Fun" app and it makes browsing on mobile much, much easier.

That can't be, Alliance Free News hits this forum first ~_^
right after HNN of course :)