as a korean player, I have a lot of question.

By sisipipi, in Warhammer 40,000: Conquest - Rules Questions

Recently, I bought 2 warhammer conquest core set.

But, my english is so fool, so I don't know some rule. and how to find this rules.

1. If i have 'soaring falcon' and at the begining of the combat phase 'soaring falcon' move to adjacent planet, is it exausted?

2. at the deckbuilding checklist, 'The 8 cards from the chosen warlord's signature squad(mandatory)' -> Does it mean that I can have more signature card? (ex: if i choose chaos, can i have 8 zarathur's famers cards?)

3. does deploy action(ex: exterminatus) mean that it can only be used at the deploy phase?

4. if my warlord is bloodied, does it have its abillity? i mean if i play nazdreg and it become blooded, it loose brutal. am i right?

5. is it possible to double brutal? for example, enraged ork with nazderg at the same planet, can it have double brutal?
(i mean 1 damage become 2 ATK.)

6. when i use ork kannon, 1 indirect damage means that each player choose a unit and deal 1 damge. am i right?

7. when i use ork kaanon, Does 'target a planet' mean being battle planet? or Can i use this action to not being battle planet(non first planet, and planets where each player's warlord doesn't exist)?

8. warlord's 'each other' means other units and it self. am i right?

(ex: Can Nazdreg apply to brutal?)

please answer me as soon as possible. i can't wait to playing this game. i'm looking for answer.

1) No, mobile does not require the unit to exhaust.

2) No, signature squads must be taken EXACTLY as presented.

3) Yes, a deploy action may only be used during the deployment phase. If an action didn't specify a phase (I.e. It just says 'action' not 'deploy action') it may be used in any phase.

4) Correct, you only have the ability (if any) of the side of your warlord currently face up.

5) No, Brutal is simply on or off. Keywords without numbers do not stack. However, keywords WITH numbers (like Area Effect) DO add their totals together.

6) Correct.

7) It doesn't specifically say, so you are free to choose any planet, including one without a warlord present.

8) It means every unit which is NOT the unit giving the bonus. So Nazdreg does not give himself Brutal and Stracken does not increase his own Attack.

Hope that helps!