sistem Questions

By onebon, in Black Crusade Rules Questions

hello guys, i have two questions:

1-I do not understand a swift Attack (talent, core, pag 132) whe say " When a character makes a melee attack, he scores one hit on the initial Degree of Success on his Weapon Skill Test, plus one additional hit for every two additional " that 's what it means? I can use several attacks or only Applyin one ?I can mix it with other talents to give me more attacks? can you give me an example pls

2. in psy powers , the Opposed Willpower Test means It's A roll between my WP vrs the enemy WP ? or is only a roll of enemy wp

1.:

With swift attack you can score 1 hit if you roll over your Weapon Skill + modifiers. Degree of Success means every 10 with you roll over your target number. After every 2 Degree of Success you got an additional hit with Swift Attack. Your Weapon skill is 43. With a half action aim you got +10 and another +10 from your minion who also attack your target (teaming up against same target). That Give you 63 as a target number. You roll a 29. This give you 1 hit as you rolled over it and as you got 3 Degree of Success you got an additional 1 hit after 2. Attack is an action subtype and only one is allowed per turn. But with various ways you can score multiple hit (damage roll) against one or several target.

2. Opposed test means you and your opponent also roll. Success and Degree of Success decide who's win.