Downloadable content

By kaosoe, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

I had trouble finding the mentioned downloadable content. So in case others were having the same trouble I was...

Lure of the Lost (Follow up adventure)

Pon Edestus (Warrior)

Belandi Feearr (Consular)

These are all low res, if anyone finds the high res versions, let me know.

Kaosoe...

:wub:

Just doing my duty.

Until next time citizen!

Thanks kaosoe!

I've been refreshing the minisite and clearing cache regularly and didn't see anything coming up. Out of curiosity, how did you manage to find them?

I used the search function (the magnifying glass beside my account portrait) along with the name of the adventure and characters given in the last preview. I then sorted the result by the most recent date first

Oddly enough, I did a similar search on "Force and Destiny" and the new Force and Destiny adventure book has a date of "July 10th". I have no idea why since the rest of the unreleased F&D content has past dates.

Oddly enough, I did a similar search on "Force and Destiny" and the new Force and Destiny adventure book has a date of "July 10th".

I hope FFG is using a different ship for that book. That last one made the Titanic look punctual.

-Nate

Does FF make the maps in the adventures available digitally for those of us playing on VTT's?

Does FF make the maps in the adventures available digitally for those of us playing on VTT's?

Except for maps that usually only play a part in the Continuation Adventures, they don't. You'd have to scan them in yourself.