No Support?

By SirRoke, in Star Wars: Force and Destiny Beginner Game

Just picked up the Beginner Game box at my local store!

My group has played the previous two beginner sets too. And each time I was able to download support material before we began. Additional player characters, an extra adventure, etc.

But now that F&D is out, the new FFG website doesn't seem to have anything for this game under Support.

We hope to start this week but I'd like to know what the extra material is before we begin. Any chance that extra support material will be posted any time soon?

They likely won't upload it until they post up their announcement that it's in-stores, and that likely won't happen until tomorrow or Friday.

It will probably be up this week. It should be soon.

What do you think about it?

Edited by copperbell

The F&D Beginner Box does mention that there'll be a scenario, "Lure of the Lost," along with two more character folios.

-Nate

The files for the adventure "Lure of the Lost" and the character folios for Pon and Belandi are now available in the Support section!

Thanks!

I got my box late last night at like 11:45 pm. This is awesome! I can hardly wait for the full book.

Edited by daddystabz

The stuff you download, adventure and extra characters printer friendly? Lots of black on these pages.

Edit: Nope, there is a bunch of black on these pages going to eat up alot of ink. Why did'nt they do printer friendly?

Edited by Ken on Cape

Yep, it certainly isn't printer friendly. But I do appreciate the extra freebies nonetheless.

It's the same graphic style that is hostile to both printer and eyeballs alike. Light tan on light grey? Who does that? Whatever happened to good old black on white? Some of us wear glasses and incur considerable eye strain while reading the material outside the full strength of the noon day sun...

Yep. Still the worst graphics in RPG books I've ever seen. Not only the idiocy of mottled background and poor text color choice, but even the font choice, being thin, adds further the the difficulty reading.

Someone let late 90s web page graphic designers layout for print and the results are staggeringly bad.

If it wasn't for the greatness of the game itself...