Minneapolis players?

By Wytefang, in Warhammer Invasion Community

Post in here if you're from the Twin Cities and might be up for tournaments or games. :)

I am in Minneapolis, played this game with a few of my friends yesterday, it seemed like they liked it enough too.

I'll be in Minneapolis Thursday to Monday over Halloween for work. I'm pretty sure if people wanted to get together Thursday I could find a ride to wherever people wanted to play. I can't make any promises about the other days because of work commitments but I'd probably be able to steal away 3-4 hours on Thursday.

I live in Roseville, and I would love to play sometime!

Cool, maybe we can play this weekend. I'll check my schedule.

Dormouse, I'm pretty sure I could play during you trip - I'll get back to ya on that one, too. :)

We;ve got a few players up here in Cambridge, about 45 minutes north of the Twin Cities. I'm also looking at starting up some OP events in the near future, in case folks want to make the drive.

Doormouse, keep me posted about your trip to MN. If I can find a way to meet up, it might be fun to play some Thrones together, or perhaps Invasion as well.

Sounds good, I'll keep an eye here and see if you're free, my weekend might be busy, so evenings would likely be best.

I'm still trying to see if anyone is interested in playing this sometime. Let me know if anyone is interested!

We should have someone here tomorrow (Sat the 10th) mid-afternoon to show off and play the game. I was hoping to be here as well, but instead I get to work a 12-hour shift. WE're still trying to nail down hard dates for playing.

That's a bit more of a drive than I was hoping for, but I haven't gotten to really play yet so I would actually like to come up some time. But this weekend is really busy, so if you're willing to extend an invitation again next weekend I would love to take you up on it!

I'm wondering how many Minnesota players would be up for a tournament? Just a small release-party style tournament...or something....

I would be interested in playing at the Source sometime. I believe their non-Magic CCG night is Thursdays, I used to play the Game of Throned CCG there a few years ago. It anyone else interested?

Short notice I know, but we are probably going to have a few players at The Gamers Den in Cambridge tomorrow evening (Tuesday).

Hey everybody,

Currently recovering from ankle surgery, but I would love to play in some tournaments as soon possible/when I can drive again. Super huge fan of this game.

Anyone willing to start a mailing list for Twin Cities and surrounding areas (cambridge) event announcements?

LMK,

PB

I would love to meet at the Source sometime, I actually live pretty close to there, so just let me know when would be a good time for you!

A mailing list for the Cities would be nice. If someone was willing to do it I would definately be interested.

There's a decent amount of us playing up here now; we're just trying to nail down which days are best (we play to many games as it is lol). When I know when we plan to do official OP-type events, I'll start a thread about it. Tuesdays and Thursdays right now are best for our casual play, so Saturdays might become part of our tournaments/OP events. Like I said, when we nail dates down we'll announce here.