Fun ideas for a flesh shaper?

By ras1710, in Black Crusade

Just looking for some creative ideas of what I could do.

I've only done one interesting thing with it so far, but I'm sure there is more I could do.

My first idea was to take a group of people give them claws and natural armor then expose the their nerve endings and pump them full of adrenaline to drop on a small village to watch the outcome. Our hereteck decided to throw some bombs in their legs as well.

Creating sculpulytes who resemble people whose security clearance you need (up to and including artificially reshaping their retina and scarifying fake 'fingerprints' onto them).

Creating frenzied suicide shock troops (as you suggested).

Creating a host to be used as a daemonvessel - reshape their nerve endings or circulatory system to form the symbols of the appropriate ruinous powers; no-one says "wrought for a purpose" can't apply to people as well as swords....

Creating a nice, tough, more-or-less mindless pack of grunts to act as a mobile "series of chest-high walls" for when you're stuck in a firefight where astartes-calibre weapons are being fired.

Edited by Magnus Grendel

I'll just point you boys to VtM Tzimisce. That should give you all the inspiration that you could possible need.

Watch some Cronenberg films.

OTOH the actual flesh-shaping ritual is ungodly broken.