Batman: Arkham Asylum

By longclaw, in 8. AGoT Off Topic

Anyone played the new Batman game yet? I finished it last night and loved every minute of it. If you haven't checked it out yet, I'd highly recommend it.

I'm bias being an avid Batman comic reader since the late 80's. I LOVE THIS GAME. happy.gif It's easily my favorite. I'm going slow through the story and only halfway done trying to spend time on riddles without cheating and trying the new challenges as they open up during gameplay.

I hope they use this same engine for future games since I enjoy this game a lot. The only minor complaint I have is the view is sometimes frustrating and I wish you could be a bit further back at times. When you are running it's about perfect for my tastes.

I've only played the demo a few times on my 360, I am hoping to get the full game for Christmas, otherwise I will be buying it right after.

I got a PS3 for Christmas. This is certainly the best licensed video game I ahev EVER played. Ist challenging without being ridiculous adn captures the character perfectly. Plsu teh voice talent is stellar. An amazing, amazing game.

stag whats your PSN name I can friend you and beat you in jeapordy :P

Oh - I'm never going to hook up to the internet with my console. Are you mad?

Playstations are for gaming - by yourself, in your home. The way God meant it to be.

lol. well your missing out. even on single player stuff. The PSN store has a lot of good downloads and demos (which is how i played Batman AA without having to spend $60). i only play a few silly little games online. like jeopordy and a game called age of booty (its a pirate resource collection game)

I'm not missing out on much. whatever I really need I can get via the team here at the office.

But I do have a quesion: I am about 90% thorugh the game - just have to head over to the pennetentiary where Joker is waiting with hsi crew, but I am tryig to knock off as many Riddler challenges as I can before the final battle. So i'm back in the Intensive Treatment building via the sewers and Croc's lair. I got teh secrets map from Croc's lair - and it looks like there are a hell of a lot of secrets in the areas where you start the game - tha Transfer loop, Patient purifcation etc.

Thing is - I don't see how to get back there. According to the map, the way in is by the elevators, which kind of got smashed when Scarecrow plunged them down tot eh bottom. How the hell do I get back into those orginal areas to complet the riddler challenges?

Cleared the game last night wiht teh exception of a couple of challenges adn one last Arkham Chronicle to find. Wow - best video game I have come across in a few years.