Favourite Nation?

By WaterlooJacob, in Age of Conan

Hey everybody,

I just wanted to know what your favourite nation to play as in Conan and why. My favourite is Aquilonia because I like how warlike they are and good at fighting they are. The only major bummer is all the nations around the capital fight back hard!

i like the Hyperboria, cuz they are "the underdog", the strongest is Stygia, sorcery + good POTT, and the territory is warsafe!

My favorite? Whichever nation I get to play in the next game, of course. gui%C3%B1o.gif

TK

I have to say that I've enjoyed playing as Stygia the most. We randomly draw which kingdom we'll use, and I think I've played as Turan the most.

Stygiai's my favorite with Turan second. I like being able to stomp around at will in the South . Plus the Characters are very cool.

I like this answer. That is a great one!

Tim Kelly said:

My favorite? Whichever nation I get to play in the next game, of course. gui%C3%B1o.gif

TK

Hyperborea for me.

As we are also refering to other natoins then:

- Aquilonia (good positioning around strong neutral provinces - luck depending nation)

- Stygia (the most powerful nation, best location, great charaters)

- Turan (weakest, worst location, hard to do anything :/ )

YoshiPL said:

Hyperborea for me.

As we are also refering to other natoins then:

- Aquilonia (good positioning around strong neutral provinces - luck depending nation)

- Stygia (the most powerful nation, best location, great charaters)

- Turan (weakest, worst location, hard to do anything :/ )

Turan has some beastly elite units though. They can also do some easy early game expansion while Aquilonia is loosing armies to pacify its local provinces.

Now that I've had a chance to play as each nation a few times, I must say how impressed I am in how differently each of them play, both in regards to the kingdom decks and their starting spots on the map.