Reprints of the additional decks

By ignus, in Blue Moon

Hi everyone. I'm actually quite new to Blue Moon, I bought the game yesterday and loved it. I have seen there are a few add-on decks, have you got any hints which are worthwhile and should be bought in the first place? and also - my favourite retailer doesn't have three of these decks (The Flit, The Pillar and Emissaries & Inquisitors: Allies) in stock and I have heard they are out of print. Does anyone know about some possible reprints? other option - is there a place where they could be bought? thanks in advance.

Hi,

Right here on the FFG site they have a Holiday sale going. All of the different race decks are selling for 5 dollars each. That's a few dollars cheaper than you can find them anywhere else.

Grab themn wherever you can. With FFG's holuiday sale and Kosmos apparently taking their support page down, it does not sound like these are going to be reprinted anytime soon.

hi

it's me again. i got all of the other decks since my last post here, and i have a question. does anybody know where can i find the pillar deck? i can't seem to get it anywhere. thanks in advance.

best bet is fleabay i think