LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG Plugin v1.3.2 Update

By MasterJediAdam, in Star Wars: The Card Game

Star Warriors!

Despite my absence from the boards, I have had some time to update the card definition file for the LackeyCCG Star Wars LCG plugin. Some quick release notes:

You will need to update any deck with the following cards:

- Force Rejuvenation (Core 006)

- TIE Advanced (Core 23)

- Lando Calrissian (EoD 71)

- Impersonating a Deity (EotF 123)

No images. I am away from my collection, so I do not currently have a scanner to add images.

Enjoy the update, even though it is only partial!

Thanks, Adam! Nice work! I will see what I can do about images... but for the moment, I might be a bit preoccupied too...

Where do I find/load this update??

Duh, never mind. I figured out how/where I could see my current plugin''s version number and I already had the v1.3.2

Now I just have to figure out how to scan and upload the images for the latest objective sets

Edited by Forensicus

Well, time willing, I will have images uploaded tomorrow. They are not super quality, but they will do.

For those who are using an iPad, the only way to do it is through the updater.

If you are using on a computer, simply create a folder labeled RS in the steaminess folder (you will see what I mean if you open the folder). Then, label the images RS-XXX-Y; where XXX = the set number, and Y = the card number in the set. Make certain the images are .jpg format, and everything should work.

Well, time willing, I will have images uploaded tomorrow. They are not super quality, but they will do.

For those who are using an iPad, the only way to do it is through the updater.

If you are using on a computer, simply create a folder labeled RS in the steaminess folder (you will see what I mean if you open the folder). Then, label the images RS-XXX-Y; where XXX = the set number, and Y = the card number in the set. Make certain the images are .jpg format, and everything should work.

Thx for the tip. I guess using the jpgs from CardGameDB isn't allowed, right?

I just did it for you. Look here .